If you are a website owner and don't have any prior knowledge of Android/iOS programming, then these plans are for you. We will install our app extension in your Joomla website, configure the app to be synced with your website and finally upload your Mobile apps to the respective stores.
- Create Mobile CMS and Manage from Joomla Admin
- Menu Management for Tab Bar, SlideOut & Home Menus
- Dynamic Menu Assignment to Screens
- Branding Options Available
- Analyze with Google Analytics and Monetize with Admob
- New Flattering UX to make use of app "Obvious"
- Send Push Notification to all your members
- Geo-map pre-instegrated
- Monetize with AdMob
- Upload Photos & Videos directly from the app
- Proximity Search with Map
- Browse By Categories
- Filter Listings by distance
- Dynamic Custom Fields Listings
- Show Image Gallery, Description, Contact Details and much more
- List Featured products on home screen
- Intutive Product Browsing and Detail Page
- Paypal & Authorize.net Pre-Integrated
- Push Notifications
- Secured Order Processing
- Joomla Content
- Sobi Pro
- Joomla Components updates
- Updates Related to Joomla's New Version
- Update from traditional iJoomer to iJoomer Advance
- Security Fixes updates released periodically
- Performance Updates
If you are an Androi/iOS Developer or having such resources, this plan is for you. You can take advantage of the SDK provided for Joomla and start building up UNLIMITED apps for your customers under your own label.
Click here for demo app.
|Youtube Channel Feed||15th May 2013|
|Contact Form||15th May 2013|
|SOBIPro||30th May 2013||15th May 2013|
|K2||30th April 2013||30th April 2013|
|EasyBlog||15th May 2013||15th July 2013|
|Virtuemart||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
- You will be provided SDK for each of the above which can be integrated in your project.
- You will get PRIORITY Ticket Support while your subscription is active.
- You will get Forum Support even if your subscription ends.